Painting your roof will add value to your home. If you are thinking of selling your home in the future, a freshly painted roof by Roof Restoration Noosa will add curb appeal and help your home sell faster.
A fresh coat of paint will also protect your roof from the elements and prolong its life. Paint protects your roof from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, which can cause the roofing materials to deteriorate and break down over time. Paint also protects your roof from the elements, such as wind, rain, and snow. A well-maintained roof will last longer and need less repair over time.
If you are thinking of painting your roof, here are our typical steps undertaken in our roof painting process;
- First, you need to consider the colour of your roof. You want to choose a colour that will complement the rest of your home’s exterior.
- Once you have chosen the right type of paint and colour for your roof, we need to prepare the surface. This means we need to clean the roof and remove any dirt, debris, or moss that might be on the roof. We also need to repair any damage that might be on the roof. Once the roof is clean and repaired, we are ready to paint.
- When then use a primer before painting. This will help the paint to adhere to the roof better and will also help to prevent any streaking. After you have applied the primer, we are ready to start painting.
- When we are finished painting, we need to allow the paint to dry completely before using a sealant to make the roof water proof.
- Finally, we carry out an inspection with you to ensure you are happy with the results and then we do a complete site cleanup.